The CFCPPA was established in 1950 in order to officially reinforce and maintain the extraordinary bond that exists with those fortunate enough to have played at senior level with our great club.
From the beginning the Club was most supportive of our organization and co-operated with us by supplying seating and an area under the Ryder Stand.
We fondly remember the great hospitality extended to friends and foes on match days at Victoria Park, as team mates relived their exploits and offered their views on the day’s game.
When Collingwood moved their headquarters from Victoria Park to the Westpac Centre the CFCPPA was faced with the problem of establishing an identity at the MCG. Again, Collingwood came to our assistance and facilitated access to seating and a dedicated hospitality room at the MCG. This area now provides the CFCPPA with a profile and presence at the home of football, and we see an increasing number of our members making use of the seating and hospitality.
The CFCPPA Board is excited about the future of our organization and aims to expand our influence to the benefit of our members and the Collingwood Football Club.
0458 148 529
Collingwood Past Players
PO Box 346 Abbotsford
Match Day Enquiries
0419 506 461